We Love to Clean - Let Us Show You!
Our Primary Services
- Carpet Cleaning
- Fabric Protection
- Furniture Cleaning
- Full Janitorial for Home & Office
- Vinyl Floor Restoration
- Automobile Cleaning
- Apartment Cleaning
We use Hot Water Extraction (HWE) for most cleaning requests. On commercial accounts, we maintain carpets with a combination of HWE and Encapsulation Bonnet Carpet Cleaning.
Most carpets or upholstery are cleaned with hot water extraction simply because it appears to be the best method! When carpets are dampened with an appropriate and most needful amount of moisture, evaporation, and wicking efficiently bring the soiling up and we are able to extract it.
We highly recommend, but certainly do not pressure sell this service because it does add to the carpet cleaning cost. Some clients truly understand it’s value, and demand that we automatically apply it to both carpet and upholstery. It protects in 3 revolutionary ways: It provides a plastic-type of sheeting that seals around the fiber or fabric to
- Increase the surface tension on the material – this is a feature that makes new soils wet or dry from easily attaching to the material, and makes the vacuuming of them much easier especially if done regularly.
- Fill in dye-sites not colored fully in the dyeing process, and thus prevents new colors from changing the dye structure of the carpet or furniture coth material
- Fill in new scratching occurring since past cleanings, and thereby reduces the “shading appearance caused by traffic lanes travel. This is especially noticeable on extremely light colored fabric or fibers that still look dark after professional cleaning but yet show no further soiling to be removed (actual carpet is damaged by the wear of the tufts).
Fabric is best applied immediately after carpets are cleaned. We keep the product on our truck and you can choose to apply it even during the final stages of the cleaning process. There are no harmful or unsafe by-products with this revolutionary product and it has been in use over 20 years in the carpet cleaning industry. Ask us for a demonstration. You may view a video at this link. We recommend and use Maxim Fabric Protector. Look for the type of fabric you believe you have for further information and then download the brochure.
We presently only stock the “carpet-protector” (#3) version below on our truck due to it’s popularity, but
we’ll order, and apply any requested product available to us as below if you will but request it:
How Does Upholstery Cleaning Differ From Carpets?
Furniture is cleaned with the same basic principles and procedures, except less pressure, power and temperature must be utilized. Textiles in upholstery are much more complex and more must be known to safely clean them. Therefore be sure of technician knowledge and certification with experience accompanying it.
More and more furniture is being made synthetically now-a-days. Thus you see the very cleanable Micro-fiber appearing often and can be less likely to get damaged. But the lion’s share of older furniture peaces were almost exclusively a high cotton content, and those require the knowledge to clean without damaging the fabric.
Upholstery requires more time since each section of work must be done systematically by hand. Upholstery is usually harder on the equipment since moisture must be more carefully controlled, and the tools get more hand use. While truck-mounted equipment is most often used, it can be considered “overkill” for some applications, so portables work with almost equal excellence. Labor intensity, however, also adds to the cost.
Another difference is the fact that much less water, of course, is used, so the pieces dry faster and usable much more promptly.Furniture cleaning is less often needed than carpet cleaning – about once every 2 to 4 years.
Often furniture is made out of leather and leather-look alikes. These pieces require specially trained technicians and if you have an expensive type of leather it is critical that you verify the technician training and experience to get that cleaned.
Commercial Janitorial Services – We clean offices professionally since our inception in 1986. Please see our Office Proposal and Residential Proposal Samples for an idea of our specifications. You may also view some of our work done here. After establishing of Office Cleaning Services we entered Commercial Carpet Cleaning as a feature described immediately below soon after being certified in 1991.
Commercial Carpet …
(You can download our ad sheet for a Commercial Carpet Maintenance Program here)
Must be both maintained and restored to best serve your investment and the carpet’s useful life. Prudent stewardship! The company willing to implement a system which both maintains and restores its carpet floor coverings will enjoy these benefits:
- A clean environment – the result of reduction of soils, cleaning residues, and air pollutants
- A healthy environment – the result of improved employee and customer health
- A productive environment – the result of employees not worrying over health issues
- A pleasant environment – the result of employees and customers who enjoy fresh surroundings to work and do business in
- A profitable environment – the result of:
1) extended carpet replacement cycles
2) fulfilled and loyal employees working hard without distraction
3) “retained” and “referring” customers who enjoy the experience of doing business in a clean, healthy, productive, and pleasant office
Today’s commercial carpeting is made up largely of a fiber that is economical to install, yet is susceptible to matting, burning distortion, and tenacious soil-retention and re-soiling, especially in oil-prone service areas. A business owner needs knowledgeable carpet specialists to address such issues, and demonstrate competent resolution of these problems.
Our company works hard to provide the solutions needed for today’s commercial carpet problems. Our commercial carpet cleaning service has and can involve any or all of the following service options:
- Analysis of floor usage and present floor covering
- Specification of recommended floor coverings for each use area
- Technical recommendation for any needed replacement areas
- Implementation of “the system” of floor maintenance required
- Evaluation of service program with prompt communication and response access
We gladly prepare a tailored program with recommendations for your offices, yet fitted to the budget you require for this investment you have made. Just ask for a free consultation appointment and follow-up proposal without obligation.
Since our inception in 1986, we have provided vinyl floor maintenance, including floor stripping & use of premium floor finishes. See some of our Floor Work here and schedule an appointment to survey your project or maintenance issue now.
Vinyl restoration is among of the most beautiful appearance work we do. Most vinyl can be restored to a almost new looking end if the base is in an undamaged condition simply by stripping and reapplying 3-5 coats of finish. Kitchen top coating restores that new look every 2-3 years for homes. It can be done more often according to the luster desired, and is a very popular work order for us to do.
We provide automobile cleaning services, including:
- Thorough Hot Water Extraction washing of vehicle floors
- Vehicle seat cleaning
- Window cleaning
Vehicles are important cleaning projects that often get postponed, sometimes to our sacrificed health because the carpet or seats of a car or truck never get cleaned to rremove volatile organic compounds that can compromise lungs, throat and aggravate asthma. Our equipment is used for 70-80% of car cleaning issues of car/truck interiors. We also clean the glass and dry polish to remove streaks.
Our residential cleaning for apartments specializes in cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and doing dusting/vacuum detailing.
Rental units can require wall washing as a preparation for painting in addition to the standard tennant/landlord requests we get to clean the wall-to-wall carpets. and it is a perfect time to do it right after the unit is vacated. That saves on the painting quotes you get because less work in prepping the walls for painting is done. The heated soapy water applied at 500 psi with 8.33 lb/gallon weight literally flushes the walls clean and extreme labor saving work is done almost instantly on the wall!
We also offer window cleaning in the spring and fall.