Table of contents - Janitorial Services FAQ
- What Areas Do You Service?
- Where can I find Sample Specifications?
- Why do offices change services?
- Who does the cleaning?
- What is the typical cost for cleaning a small office just starting up?
- When is the office cleaning commenced?
- What does your typical specifications proposal page look like?
- What types of cleaning is done by a janitorial service company?
We service all of Hartford County, CT
or about 15 miles of this 25 mile radius circle. ;)
Where can I find Sample Office Cleaning Specifications you use?
Why do offices change services … ?
- Most often, the service quality declines.
- Economical reversals demand downsizing and reduction of overhead.
- Least often, Administration brings change through growth cycles typically, or change in nature of the office services provided.
Who does the cleaning?
Glory Cleaning has been a family run business since inception, Nov. 1986. If possible we use family, but occasionally we use part time personnel. Historically we have used full time but not recently. All applicants are required to sign a cooperation statement. We comply with all CT Dept of Labor requirements.
That answer will depend on what level of service is chosen from our advertizing sheet:
3 Levels of Office Cleaning, but the most often picked is Professional Level #2. Offices from 500 - 1500 sq. ft can expect to pay from $45 - $65 and up depending on the frequency [weekly; biweekly; or monthly are the most typical]. Less frequently cleaned office proposals will require more cleaning and thus higher per-visit rates. Larger offices are calculated at lower profit margins and are typically handled by larger janitorial firms with smooth cleaning operations not typical among smaller firms.
Commencement can start immediately for smaller accounts. Larger accounts usually commence near a month’s starting date, and can depend on staffing requirements.
Our typical specifications proposal.
If you find yourself strongly interested enough to inquire, you can first get a help-sheet. Once you have read and filled in the document, send a scanned copy to our email, moc.liamg@tepracyrolg with your requent including contact info, unless you just prefer a call. Messages left on our heavily advertised-to phone are responded to within 12 hours, if not immediately. This will enable a quicker proposal work-up experience, and answer a lot of questions about how we’re set up to clean for you!
What skills are required to clean an office?
- How to operate a vacuum cleaner.
- How to clean glass free of smears and streaks (as observable in a reflection is best)
- How to wipe office surfaces and articles (counter tops, phone heeadsets, door jambs, corners, etc)
- How to dust horizontal surfaces that hold dust particles (most useful is a static type dusting wand)
- How to mop a hard surface floor (vinyl tile, most often, but also ceramic tile, hardwood, and specialized moulded floors - as in medical floor settings)
- How to set an alarm panel and be able to verify the securing of a building at close of cleaning operations.
- How to responsibly maintain possession of keys for entry into facilities responsible for cleaning.
- How to alter cleaning styles when they oppose unacceptable cleaning procedures previously learned.
- How to reply softly in response to corrections suggested (or demanded) in your cleaning labor habits.
- How to make appeals when a more superior cleaning mode is not being expected.
- How to avoid personal areas intended to remain private in office settings.
- How to answer honestly every question asked.