Corona-virus (Pertinent Information)
THE CONTAGIOUS NATURE OF THIS VIRUS IS UNPRECEDENTED.
We are, however, grateful to see the stepped-up cleaning it has generated for the sake of all of our health.
Take note of these things, please.
(1) We have an infrared-thermometer to check technician body temperature as of 6/1/2020 as we begin work at each appointment for this cleaning season.
If necessary we will make other arrangements. If you have pre-arrival concerns, please call or text Joseph, 860-922-6448.
(2) As we have always carried respirators (and use them when necessary for technician safety)
our technicians will now exercise responsible safety practice for our clients according to the following.
Science demonstrates facial protection can be detrimental to people including our technicians while they are working.
(3) We refer you to the following Videos…
There is insufficient scientific factual evidence masks prevent transmission of respiratory viruses.
A) https://www.bitchute.com/video/IdqL2MGdhaA8/ is a 13 minute video specifically on masks, and
B) Dr. Hymen is a trusted physician calmly discussing the several pertinent issues surrounding Covid-19
[37 minutes, we recommend you view it completely!]:
This is an Alternate link of his that is off social Media:
C) Dr. Mercola, another respected physician for optimum health has given experienced Doctor discussion of Covid-19…
D) Hillsdale College forum, The Corona Virus and the Constitution.
A Symposium with even more thought-out facts, and here given to replace/supplement if above link breaks:
E) Please note The CDC’s use of the word “may” in this link.
“Your mask may protect them. Their mask may protect you.”
(4) Please now note:
We do NOT discourage the wearing of masks, unless it is unsafe for you to do so.
- Our technicians carry masks and will temporarily wear them by request for short periods of interactive time with you.
- If you remain in your house/office during our cleaning procedures, you should safely distance yourself and others of concern from the working areas we will frequent.
- PLEASE rest assured that our professional technicians will cooperate to give you great peace to be comfortable within our working areas.
- We have always kept onboard and use “organic vapor” filtration respirators (as pictured left) FOR OUR TECHNICIANS when their job description calls for it as their Personal Protective Equipment.
- These are COMMERCIAL RESPIRATORS. Facemasks have been referred to as “mostly symbolic” in an admission by Dr. Fauci according to past statements, and protective “N-95” masks worn by health care workers are not encouraged for civilian use as yet (October, 2020).
- The Cleaning Products for Covid-19 are unsubstantiated as effective for this novel virus.
(5) Please recognize that tested cleaning procedures and products
a) are not yet bona fide for the Covid-19 virus protection and also
b) most commercial sanitizers are NOT safe for carpet color integrity and/or stain resistance,
c) the cleaning products we use are universally recognized to remove a super-majority of cleaning issues, and, with disclaimers, we can use, if you so request, such Quaternary Cleaning Agents to treat your carpets, but you may be asked to acknowledge such a disclaimer.
WE MUST ACKNOWLEDGE Quaternary Cleaning Agents applications may very well violate Carpet Manufacturer’s Warranty requirements.
Your signature on our Work Order in this event will disclaim any disinfection products used regarding our liability for your carpet’s warranty.
We cannot be liable for any damage such products will do for your carpets.