Find It Fast Menu
Return to our Home page
Read Our Info (Click here if you don't see what you want below!)
Special & New Page Additions
About Cleaning COSTS
IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING OF YOUR CARPETS:
You should read first: Cost for Services
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD A PROFESSIONAL CLEAN
And you are familiar with the typical cost of Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning,
Some Words of Wisdom About Cost
You will always get what you pay for in the long run. Carpet Cleaning goes deep, and takes power, and thoroughness, and time to be done right.
10 Carpet Questions
Here are some Questions We'll Ask if we have the time to ask when you call expecting an 'estimate' of the probable cost to clean your carpet. Upholstery questions will be added later here.
10 Carpet Questions to Answer for a Cost Estimation:
1. Which rooms will you be cleaning? Usual rooms are Living Room LR, Master Bedroom MBR, Family or TV/Computer Room FamR, Entertaining Dens Den, Stairs & Halls. Bedrooms can be specified by N,S,E,W Directions, or L,R,and Fl1 or Fl2 for split level and multi-floor dwellings.
2. Approximately how many square feet of carpet are you having cleaned? Carpet is usually installed by the square yard. If you have this figure, simply divide it by 9, since most carpets are priced and cleaned by the square foot.
3. Is the carpet color light? all tans, cream, light browns, and white.
4. What style is your carpet? Carpets most frequently come in three or four common styles:
5. How thick is the carpet, low medium or long? (Unnecessary if you are specifying commercial as in c) above.
6. How soiled is the carpet?
7. When/How did you last clean your carpet?
8. What type of carpet do you want cleaned?
9. Will you expect us to do all the vacuuming, or part of the vacuuming, or none at all? Our experience usually calls for us to use a commercial vacuum with two motors for floor brushing as included since many home-owned vacuums are not working properly, and the soil more easily removed must be vacuumed by us. Many clients ordering regular cleaning sufficiently vacuum for us -- a step which usually allows them to get the lowest actual cost for carpet cleaning.
10. Will your request for a price include fabric protection?
We hope these 10 questions will help you when you call to give us enough of an idea what you are asking us to clean. We are not unwilling to give you an honest idea of the costs involved, but we do know that many variables are involved, even including things not mentioned above such as pad type, under flooring issues and What the IICRC says about carpet cleaning scams copied on our web site.
These prices can vary as stated above. But our average costs can be seen on our
Costs Chart, but we would much more prefer you check out our
Thanks for using Certified Firms that have a sincere desire to provide the greatest service to the consumer. Please call 860-528-7205 if you need an exact cost for cleaning, and we will gladly schedule a free-for Hartford County Quotation Appointment. ALSO BE SURE YOU'VE READ OUR CONSUMER AWARENESS FOLDER AND LISTENED TO OUR AUDIO FILE.